HR Strategies to Attract and Retain Global Talent - Friday June 19, 2015 9:00 a.m.
This presentation is intended for human resources professionals who manage recruitment and are responsible for administration of visa sponsorship programs. Topics covered will include intracompany transfers, specialty occupation work visas, extraordinary ability categories, and country specific visa categories. Some familiarity with visa processes is helpful but not necessary
- Date: Friday, June 19, 2015
- Coffee Tea and Pastries: 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
- Program Start / End: 9:00 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Location: Portland, Oregon (downtown location - you will be provided the address upon registration)
- PHR/SPHR/GPHR and SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Credit: This Program has been APPROVED by the HR Certification Institute for 1.0 Global Credit (which also counts toward HR General if you don't need Global), and by SHRM for 1 PDC.